April 14, 2017
RusDocFilmFest-3W 2017 Film Submission Guidelines
1) The Organizing Committee of the RusDocFilmFest-3W selects documentaries for the following sections: Competition and Non-Competition. “Competition” category includes films released in 2016-2017. “Non-Competition” category includes films released in 2015-2016.
2) Individuals/Studios must have legal rights to submit an application for RusDocFilmFest-3W (must be a copyright holder or have a formal permission from a copyright holder to screen the film at RusDocFilmFest-3W)
APPLICATION AND SCREENING FEE
There is NO fee, the Festival is a non-commercial project.
Mail DVD (HD; NTSC) in proper envelopes, and iclude return address.
Send your package to:
The New Review, Inc.
611 Broadway suite 902
New York New York 10012, USA
IF YOUR FILM IS SELECTED
We will contact you to sign a Screening Agreement, AND/OR check X in “I agree with all these conditions” line (if you do not require a special agreement) – and send as attachment to the Festival address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only documentaries that meet the following requirements are accepted for the Official Selection:
1) Films that have been released in 2015-2017, prior the Festival (20-22 October 2017)
2) Films that have not been presented by any U.S. film festivals or public screenings in the U.S.
3) Films that have not been shown on the Internet.
4) You must be a copyright holder / or must have an agreement with a copyright holder to screen the film at the Festival.
In order to be selected your film must be 25-75 minutes long
2 DVD copies (HD) of the documentary formatted for North America (NTSC) and labeled with the film’s title, running time, director(s) name(s), year of production. The Organizer committee does not return copies to contributors; the Organizer committee does give reviews to submited films.
The Organizing Committee will accept to screen films:
WITH English subtitles for all original languages.
WITHOUT subtitles if the original language is English.
All DVD copies (HD) of the documentary must be formatted for North America (NTSC)
All DVDs must be labeled. Information about the film must be inside the package. Download form here.